You know who you are!
I know I have asked a few of you to answer the S.O.B. questions for our blog, but I have been lame about following up.
So here it is: If you meet the S.O.B. criteria (you've reached your goal weight OR lost 100+ pounds, and have had the band for at least one year), please consider sharing your success and secrets with all of us Wanna-Be-Superstars!
There is a link with the S.O.B. Questions at the top of this Blog. Please copy and paste into a new document, and send it back to me. That's all there is to it!
A few of the names I mentioned before: Angie, Tina, Sally...and more! I know there are MANY of you out there who have so much to share!
Here's the thing: I don't want to miss anyone! So DO NOT be shy about nominating yourself!
And, if you know someone who is a real S.O.B., PLEASE NOMINATE HER HERE by leaving a comment.
Finally, who can tell me how to link to an actual, separate document containing the S.O.B. questions so that our Superstars do not have to cut and paste their answers?
Thank you!
Hey Gen,
ReplyDeleteThe next week is going to be pretty hectic (and laptop free) but I've got a bit of time now so I'll get started, know I'm def working on it!
xox
Hehehehe...can't wait for this post in a year! Future SOB right here!! Or so I hope! =)
ReplyDeleteHi Gen -
ReplyDeleteI will send it to you when I hit goal. It's just an accomplishment I want before I think of myself of an SOB!
5 more lbs and I am all yours :)
ReplyDeletei have my questions answered but want to send in some pics--Do you want me to email a file?
ReplyDeleteFluffy!!! I will look for her blog and send her this link.... V
ReplyDelete